2009 DISNEYLAND PACKAGE RESERVATIONS
All reservations are tentative until confirmed by one night's deposit which is equal to a one night charge plus tax.
- The daily room rate quoted does not include Anaheim Bed Tax.
- I for any reason, you need to cancel your Disneyland Room Only reservation you will need to do so up to 5 days prior to arrival or Disneyland will charge for one room night.
- The Disneyland(R) Resort Hotels - Disney's Paradise Pier(SM) Hotel and Disneyland(R) Hotel and Disney's Grand Californian(R) Hotel, charge an inclusive daily resort fee of $13.80 (tax included) which covers self-parking for overnight guests, complimentary local telephone service and access connections from in-room telephones, unlimited fitness center usage and free local newspaper delivered to room daily. This charge covers self-parking for overnight guests, complimentary local telephone service and access connections from in-room telephones, unlimited fitness center usage and free local newspaper delivered to room daily.
- The resort fee is charged per room per night and will be paid upon time of check out.
Room only cancellations must be requested up to 5 days in advance of first reservation date in order to cancel or change the reservation. If canceled 5 days or later prior to arrival, 1-Night room and tax will be charged.
Photo identification is required upon check in. We ask that the name on the reservation be the name of the Guest that will be registered to the room.
All rates are in U.S. dollars.
Check-in time is typically between 3 and 4 p.m., and checkout time is normally between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. (During peak periods, check-in may be delayed one to two hours due to high occupancy.) Hotel will store luggage for guests arriving before check-in time and/or departing after checkout time.
Room rates are guaranteed as long as your reservation is not changed. For reservation information and modifications PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, please contact your Travel Agent. Reservations are not transferable, and the guest for whom the room(s) or package(s) are reserved may not be changed.
2009 DISNEYLAND PACKAGE RESERVATIONS
PACKAGE RATES: All rates in U.S. dollars. All WDTC vacation packages are valid for arrival January 3, 2009 through January 6, 2010. All rates are subject to change until package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, rate remains subject to change at any time if changes are made or due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Vacation package prices are all-inclusive and cannot be broken down into individual component pricing except as listed in the current published Walt Disney Travel Company brochure.
Disney's Resort Dream vacation package rates include a daily Resort Fee charged by the hotels of the Disneyland Resort, covering self-parking for overnight guests (one vehicle per room), local telephone service, in-room high-speed internet connections, and unlimited fitness center usage.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED: Parking (self and valet), as applicable, in-room incidentals (i.e., movies, games and honor bar), gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not listed as part of the package features are not included in the rates.
BOOKING PROCEDURES: Advance reservations are accepted up to one business day prior to arrival date for Disney's Resort Magic and Passport Plus packages and up to two business days prior to arrival for Disney's Good Neighbor Magic packages (Saturday, Sunday and U.S. legal holidays are not considered business days). Advance reservation requirements may be more restrictive for international addresses.
All passengers' full legal names and children's ages must be provided at time of booking. Gender and birthdates must be provided for any children who will be under age 2 at time of travel. Name changes are not permitted, and reservations are non-transferable
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: For bookings made 38 or more days prior to departure date, a deposit of $200 per package plus cost of optional insurance is due within seven (7) days after booking is made. For bookings that include promotional/published airfare, a deposit of $200 plus the cost of the airfare and optional insurance are due at the time of booking. Balance of payment must be received no later than 30 days prior to date of arrival.
For bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival date, full payment is due at the time of booking. (A $15 non-refundable processing fee is also assessed for bookings made within 14 days of arrival date.) WDTC reserves the right to cancel without notice when deposit or final payment is not received by the due date. WDTC accepts select credit cards, check, or money order as payment.
LAND CHANGE/CANCELLATION FEES & REFUNDS: Once deposit has been paid, a fee is assessed each time a change or cancellation is made. The cancellation/change fees are per reservation and are as follows:
- 30+ .............................$25.............................$100
- 4-1...............................$75............................ 50% of package price
Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date or to utilize any portion of travel package without prior notice of cancellation or change to WDTC is assessed fees equivalent to 100% of package price. Unused tour vouchers or other package components (including, but not limited to, admission tickets) are not exchangeable or refundable.
If appropriate insurance is purchased on or before final payment date, travel insurer may reimburse change/cancellation fees in accordance with terms of insurance policy. (Travel insurance is non-refundable once purchased.)
AIR TRANSPORTATION: Air transportation may be booked to California on packages that include a minimum 2-night hotel stay. WDTC will issue all tickets and all passengers must fly on roundtrip flights. No air refunds will be made after travel has commenced, if a flight is missed/delayed, or for unused air portions. Airfares are guaranteed upon receipt of payment in full. This applies to the base airfare only and does not apply to airline/airport taxes, surcharges, or passenger facility charges. Once payment is received, cancellation and/or change fees, as applicable, will be assessed. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection is unavailable through WDTC, seats will be assigned at airport check-in. Juniors and children must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation. At time of publication, a government-issued photo identification is required for all air passengers 18 years and older.
AIR CANCELLATION/CHANGE FEES: Per person cancellation/change fees on the air portion of your reservation will be assessed based on the airfare type booked for your flight arrangements. Fees vary by airline and airfares are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable once ticketed. Please note that with some airfare types, a change of destination, travel dates, passenger name, or class of service is considered a cancellation and/or change and will incur applicable cancellation/change fees plus additional cost in airfare. Please be sure to verify all applicable airfare cancellation/change fees at the time of booking. Rates and airline schedules are subject to change without notice. If cancellations/flight delays occur, compensation, if any, is the sole responsibility of the airline. Cancellation/change penalties may be reimbursed for covered reasons only if appropriate insurance is purchased on or before final payment date.
Alaska Airlines: Tickets are 100% non-refundable 14 days prior to departure. Changes after departure are not permitted.
Continental Airlines: Once tickets have been issued, they are 100% non refundable, and non-changeable.
Frontier Airlines: Once tickets have been issued, they are 100% non-refundable, and non-changeable.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS: Special promotional or online bookings may have alternate payment procedures and/or change/cancellation fees than outlined above.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Travel documents are shipped via express service to any U.S. address (not including P.O. Boxes) provided at the time of booking. Signature required upon delivery. For reservations booked and paid 7 days or less prior to arrival date and reservations booked from international addresses, travel documents are delivered to host hotel. WDTC is not responsible for lost or stolen documents, and any lost or misplaced documents will result in additional fees. All documents must be returned to WDTC should reservation be cancelled prior to scheduled arrival date. All travel documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the service provider.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m., but may vary by hotel. Hotels may require a security/incidental/phone credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in.
Rooms may be located anywhere within the hotel and are subject to availability at check-in. Specific room requests including room type, (non) smoking, adjacent, connecting, and exact location are made on a request basis only, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed.
Maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room and varies by property. Extra bedding may be requested at time of reservation or at hotel check-in and is subject to availability; a fee plus tax may apply and is payable directly to the hotel at the time of checkout. (Extra bedding types vary by property and are defined as a rollaway, daybed, chair-bed, sofa bed and/or sleeping bag.)
Some properties, including, but not limited to, the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are designated non-smoking hotels.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES: Limited; Guests with disabilities requiring special/additional assistance or accommodations for travel and/or hotel stay must contact individual travel and hotel providers directly for specific information regarding availability, bedding, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. All such arranged assistance and accommodations are subject to availability, and other restrictions may apply.
DISNEYLAND RESORT PARK HOPPER SOUVENIR TICKETS: Each ticket admits one Guest to one or both Disneyland Resort Theme Parks for the number of days listed on the Ticket. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. These tickets expire 13 days after first use or on the expiration date on such ticket, whichever occurs first. Ticket media is not valid for special events requiring a separate admission charge or special events that are not open to the general public and expires on dates as listed on Ticket. Use of or participation in certain activities/events in the Disneyland® Resort may require the payment of additional charges. All information, hotel amenities, features of tickets, offers, events, age ranges, services, attractions, restaurants and entertainment are subject to change without notice and may otherwise close or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Disneyland® Resort.
PACKAGE CHANGES: WDTC reserves the right to vary package inclusions, itineraries, options, and hotels if necessary.
PACKAGE CONCERNS: Any concerns or requests regarding your WDTC travel package must be submitted in writing to Walt Disney Travel Company within 90 days after travel has been completed.
RESPONSIBILITIES: WDTC shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage however caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel, or other services or products purchased or provided through WDTC or as a result of acts of God, acts of government and/or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances (including, without limitation, acts of terrorism), hijacks, thefts, computer viruses or any other circumstances beyond WDTC's control. WDTC and its agents shall not be responsible for loss (including, but not limited to, theft) or damage to baggage or for lost or stolen tickets.
Travel and/or baggage insurance is recommended. WDTC reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any Guests as a participant in these packages at any time. Under no circumstances, including cancellation, will WDTC have any responsibility or liability to any person or entity beyond the refund of all monies paid to WDTC, less any cancellation fees and any charges retained by the providers of transportation services, hotel rooms and/or other services and/or products.
GOVERNING LAW: Payment of a reservation package constitutes consent to all provisions, conditions and general information contained in this brochure. All terms and conditions are governed by California law without regard to conflict of law principles. Any legal proceedings shall be brought only in a state or federal court in Orange County, California for trial without a jury.
DISNEY REWARDS VISA CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You will automatically receive this 0% APR for 6months, for each qualifying Disney Rewards Visa Card purchase, provided that any payment on your account is not past due at the time of purchase. Valid for certain U.S. Theme Park ticket-inclusive Disney vacation packages (minimum three nights at Walt Disney World® / two nights at a Disneyland® Resort), all Disney Cruise Line® packages and Adventures by Disney packages of $101 up to a maximum $10,000 per transaction charged to Disney Rewards Visa Card prior to your arrival and booked by you or your travel agent through Walt Disney Travel Company or Disney Cruise Line®. See Footnote # 8 for additional APR details
Pricing Footnote: Offer subject to credit approval. An introductory APR of 0% fixed on purchases and balance transfers is effective for the first 6 billing cycles following the opening of your account; after that, or if your payment is late during the introductory period, an APR of 14.24% variable or 19.24% variable applies, depending on our review of your application and credit history. The APR for cash advances is 24.24% variable. If payment is received late twice in any six-month period, an adjusted APR of 27.99% fixed takes effect on all balances. The APR for Overdraft Advances, if applicable, is 13.99% fixed. Variable APRs are based on the 8.25% Prime Rate on 7/27/07. Annual fee: None. Minimum monthly Finance Charge: $1.00. Cash Advance Fee: 3% of the amount of the advance, but not less than $5.00. Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction, but not less than $5.00 nor more than $50.00. International Transactions: 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, whether originally made in U.S. dollars or converted from a foreign currency. The lender on your account will be Chase Bank USA, N.A. You should contact us to obtain information on any changes to these terms after the printing date by writing to CARDMEMBER SERVICE, P.O. BOX 15043, WILMINGTON, DE 19850-5043. This offer is available only to applicants who reside in the United States of America.
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive complete terms and conditions for this offer once you become a cardmember"
2. Preferred Seating/Viewing capacity is limited and subject to availability. Valid only during dates of vacation package. Showtime’s vary.
3. Tote bag limited one per vacation package, while supplies last.
4. Present a valid Disney® Rewards® Visa Card for special offers or entry into the Character Meet 'N' Greet Event. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Minimum purchase and/or separate Theme Park admission may be required. Offer elements, including but not limited to participating locations, are subject to availability, additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Please visit DisneyRewardsParkBenefits.com for full terms and conditions.
5. Character Meet 'N' Greet Event is offered once daily at a selected time at Disney's California Adventure® Park. Separate Theme Park admission required. Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per card. Operating time, days of the week, location and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one complimentary 5X7 Disney Friends Portrait per valid cardmember account.
6. Offer is subject to availability while supplies last. Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card. Stroller availability varies based on theme park attendance and other factors. Limit two free strollers per cardmember per day. Available only at the Main Entrance Stroller Rental Locations in Disneyland® or Disney's California Adventure® Theme Parks.
7. Offer is valid only at select Disneyland® Resort stores and pin cart locations when you present your valid Disney Rewards Visa Card and mention this offer. A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction purchase is required to receive discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Discount is not valid on purchases of DVD, VHS, software media, Walt Disney Classics Collections, Walt Disney Art Classics, original or limited-edition artwork, selected collectibles, food or beverage, Disney Dollars, Gift Cards, Ticket Media, Park Admission, Arcades, shipping or taxes. Discount does not apply at the following locations: Midway games, Fairytale Arts, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops (Crystal Arts & Crystal d'Orleans), Face Painting, or at any Downtown Disney® District location other than World of Disney® Store, Marceline's Confectionery, and Disney's Pin Traders. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
8. Excludes alcoholic beverages, merchandise, tax and gratuity. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: in Disneyland® Park: Rancho del Zocalo, Carnation Cafe and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port; in Disney's California Adventure® Park: Pizza Oom Mow Mow, Wine Country Trattoria and The Vineyard Room; at Disneyland® Resort Hotels: Steakhouse 55 (from 6:00pm - 10pm only), Yamabuki and Disney's PCH Grill. Subject to restaurant operating hours and restaurant closures. Restaurant seating is subject to availability.
9. Receive 20% off the non-discounted price of select tours when you present your valid Disney® Rewards® Visa Card at time of purchase. Most tours require separate Theme Park admission. Cardmember must participate in the tour. Tours can book for up to 10 total guests. Some tours have age and other restrictions. May not be combined with any other discounts, offer or promotions. Subject to availability. Offer is subject to change without notice and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Offer valid for "Welcome to Disneyland", "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" and "Discover the Magic" tours. Advance reservations recommended and may be made up to 30 days prior to arrival by calling (714) 781-4400 or at the Guided Tour Welcome Center at Disneyland® Park. Tour tickets may not be sold or transferred for a commercial purpose.
10. Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM are subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney RewardsSM Program. Once enrolled, your rewards disclosure will be sent to you containing all program guidelines, restrictions and benefits.
11. Offer subject to credit approval. The introductory 0% fixed APR on purchases and balance transfers is effective for the first 6 billing cycles following the opening of your account; after that, the APR on purchases and balance transfers is a variable rate of Prime Rate plus XXX% or XX.xx%, depending on our review of your application and credit history, currently 11.49% or 16.49% respectively (the "Standard Rate"). The APR for cash advances is a variable rate of the Prime Rate plus XXX%, currently xxxxx%. If payment is received late once during the introductory period, the APR will adjust to the Standard Rate on purchases and balance transfers. If payment is received late twice in any six month period, an adjusted fixed APR of xxxx% takes effect on all balances. All variable APRs are based on Prime Rate of XXX% on XXXX. You authorize us to allocate your payments and credits in a way that is most favorable or convenient for us. For example, except for promotional balances for Disney vacation packages, you authorize us to apply your payments and credits to balances with lower APRs (such as promotional APRs) before balances with higher APRs.
Annual Fee: None. A minimum monthly Finance Charge of $1.00 is payable if any Finance Charge is due. There is a Transaction Fee for balance transfers and the use of convenience checks; ATM cash advances; and all other cash advances equal to 3% of the amount of each transaction, but not less than $5.00 nor more than $50.00. The lender on your account will be Chase Bank USA, N.A. You should contact Chase to obtain information of any changes to these terms after the print date by writing to Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 8865, Wilmington, DE 19850-8865. This offer is available to applicants who reside in the United States of America. You must be 18 years or older to be considered for this card.
Disney Rewards Visa Card available to U.S. residents, 18 and older (19 in AL and NE), and subject to credit approval. Disney Rewards Visa Card is issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. and may be serviced by its affiliates.
All information (including, but not limited to, attractions and entertainment, hotel amenities, dining locations, prices, types and features of tickets, hours of operation, services, special offers and events, and age ranges) is subject to change without notice