Disney World Room Only Reservations
When booking 30 days or more prior to arrival, a courtesy hold can be
applied to a reservation. When booking within 30 days prior to arrival, a
deposit equal to one night per
reservation must be applied to the reservation at time of booking. If a
deposit is not received when due, the reservation will automatically
TRANSFERRING A RESERVATION TO A TRAVEL AGENT
Disney has a policy for
reservations booked directly with them and transferred to a travel
agent. Included in this policy are Walt Disney World, Disneyland,
Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani. Disney must
approve all requested transfers.
- Reservations paid in full are not eligible to be transferred.
- Reservations that are not paid in full may only be requested
within 30 days of the initial booking. (Initial booking date is the date
the Reservation Center generates a reservation number, not when the
deposit is made).
- In order to receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card
deposit transactions, notification of cancellation must be received at
least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel a reservation, call
your travel agent. Additionally, if you are holding any other types of
reservations, such as dining, those reservations will not be cancelled
unless you call (407) W-DISNEY (407-934-7639).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: For reservation information and modifications PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, please call your travel agent.
Room Location and Information:
Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a "request basis only" and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
Room rates are guaranteed as long as your reservation is not changed.
Please Note the Following:
Room Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by confirmation number.
Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
All rates are in US dollars.
Final payment is due upon arrival.
All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of Florida. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room-Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
These Terms and Conditions for Room-Only Reservations are subject to change by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online without notice.
Reservations are not transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.
Disney World Package Reservations
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until
package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, package price is
subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other charges of
governmental authorities. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by confirmation number.
- Reservations must be booked a minimum of 5 business days prior to Guest arrival except that certain Magic Your Way Packages may be booked up to 1 business day prior to Guest arrival.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- All Guests' full, legal names (including children) are required
at the time the reservation is made. Children's ages are also required
at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are
required for all Guests, including infants, if the reservation includes
- Name changes are not permitted; reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival, a deposit of $200.00 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. ("Disney") within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation
will automatically be cancelled. The total price of travel insurance is
due at the time insurance is requested. For reservations that include
air transportation, the total price of airline tickets may be due at the
time of booking. Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to Guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to Guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made.
- Payment may be made with a valid credit card. If payment is made
by check or money order it should be sent overnight delivery via
private courier service (i.e., Federal Express. DHL or UPS) to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc.,
Bank of America Lockbox Services, Lockbox 409668, 6000 Feldwood Road,
College Park, GA 30349. The reservation number should be included on the
check or money order.
- For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival,
amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or
other suppliers, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed,
will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 30 days prior to Guest arrival,
amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus
any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other
suppliers, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be
refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized
products or experiences.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by
an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the
cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a
refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the
scheduled airline departure time.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for
unused admission tickets, options or features, including meals. No
refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or
if a flight is missed/delayed. Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole
discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 60 days
after departure and will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee. Travel
documents must be returned to Disney in order to process any refund upon
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the
method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made
through the Guest's travel agent if payment was made by the travel
agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by
Guests from their travel agents.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- For reservations made 15 days or more prior to Guest arrival,
travel documents (such as vouchers or certain fulfillment cards, or
travel itinerary confirming an airline reservation) will be mailed
(after receipt of final payment) with an address in the United States or
Canada. MagicBands and
certain radio frequency cards are not shipped outside the United States
and Guests eligible to receive them may pick them up at the Guest's
resort hotel upon arrival.
- For reservations made 8 to 14 days prior to Guest arrival, travel
documents will be delivered via express service for an additional fee
for Guests with an address in the United States or Canada.
- For reservations made 7 days or less prior to Guest arrival and for
any reservations made by Guests with an address outside the United
States or Canada, travel documents will be delivered to the Front Desk
of Guest's resort hotel.
- Additional fees will be charged for the replacement of any lost or misplaced travel documents.
- Guests can pick up Disney theme park attraction tickets and certain
fulfillment cards at the Guest's resort hotel upon arrival. Guests may
also link entitlements to an account created online ("Disney account")
and ticket and other entitlements will be fulfilled via a MagicBand or radio frequency card.
- Title to the documents, including any radio
frequency devices, passes in Lake Buena Vista, Florida upon delivery of
the documents to the shipper or the mailing of the documents. Recipient
is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who
are requesting documents to be shipped to friends or family members
outside the USA should so note. Package component vouchers must be
presented at time of use, including hotel vouchers for third party
Attractions, Tickets and Features
- Changes to Reservation - Changes to reservation,
including but not limited to travel dates, length of stay or hotel
accommodations, are subject to availability at the time the change is
made. Guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting
from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to
Guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50.00 per package
plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
Travel insurance and Other Related Services
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, FastPass+ selections, entertainment, and other products, services or items are
subject to change without notice, cancellation, and may close
temporarily due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity, seasonal,
inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be
discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World®
Resort. Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or
other activities which are separately priced. Admission entitlements are
non-transferrable and must be used by the same person on any and all
days. Age restrictions apply for access to certain facilities.
- Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on
features available on date of Guest arrival, not those in effect at time
the reservation is made.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the
date the insurance is added to the reservation as long as Guest has not
filed a claim or Guest has not departed on the trip, as more
specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage.
For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to Guest arrival, travel
insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to Guest
arrival. Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees. For insurance Description of Coverage, please ask your travel agent or visit www.disneyworld.com/travelinsurance.
Disney's Magical Express Transportation
- Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors,
agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in
any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in
connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products
of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of
God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances,
hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves
the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any
Guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason.
In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a
reservation, including the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if
the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or
error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in
price or description of the package or package components, or where it
appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in
making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney
shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to Disney
for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services
provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by
those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by
Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any
provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of
competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to
applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such
provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without
affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
- Consistent with airline baggage policies, Disney's Entities (as
defined in this paragraph below) liability for loss of or damage to
Guest baggage or property arising out of Disney's Magical Express transportation is limited to a maximum of $3300.00 per Guest regardless
of the number of bags or amount of property (however, this policy shall
not affect the applicability of Fla. Stat. Section 509.111 relating to
loss of or damage to Guest property at hotels). Disney's Entities shall
have no liability for the loss of or damage to cash, financial
instruments, precious metals, silverware, jewelry, works of art,
medicine, computer/photographic/video/audio equipment, cell phones or
other valuables. "Disney Entities" means Walt Disney World Resort, a division of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., its
parent, affiliated and related companies, and the directors, officers,
employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives of each. No pets
will be transported by Disney's Magical Express transportation except for service animals.
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated
in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively,
"Action") arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and
bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in
connection with the reservations and bookings, including without
limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages, photo
media, radio frequency devices and room accommodations (all
collectively, "Terms, Reservations and Products") must be filed and
maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having
subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts
Room Location and Information
- Check-in time is generally between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. (some
hotels have check-in after 4:00 p.m.), and check-out time is usually
between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. During peak periods, check-in may be
delayed one to two hours.
Guests with Disabilities
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and
types of rooms or bedding are on a "request basis only" and are subject
to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific
room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid
directly to the hotel. Disney owned and operated resort hotels and
Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is
allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery
fee will be charged for smoking in Guest rooms, on balconies or on
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible
accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested
through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options,
amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements.
Disney will also contact its third party hotel provider(s) on a Guest's
behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age, a per day underage fee will
apply for renters 21-24 years and will be assessed at the rental
counter. Renter must present a valid driver's license and a major credit
card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications may
apply. Cash customers are required to leave a deposit and must meet
current standard cash qualification requirements. Car must be rented for
a minimum of 2 consecutive 24-hour periods. Car rental includes
unlimited mileage. Drop-off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned
outside the State of Florida and drop-off charges may also apply if the
vehicle is returned in Key West. Drop-off charge is payable at the time
of rental. Child restraint seats must be used for children up to age 6.
Child restraint seats must be requested at the time the reservation is
made and will result in an additional charge. Seat belts should be used
by all passengers. Additional days, Additional Driver Fee, Child
Restraint Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and
Carefree Personal Protection, optional refueling service and any other
charges are extra. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- When you purchase Memory Maker as part of your package, you will be entitled to download all photos
and other digital content associated with your Disney account (the
"Photos") you created online and that were taken at Walt Disney World Resort by Disney PhotoPass® photographers, as well as Photos taken on select attractions and at select dining locations during your Memory Maker window. You will also receive a limited license for personal, non-commercial use of the downloaded Photos.
- A MagicBand is required to receive certain Photos.
- Any Photos taken within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased as part of your package will not be included in your Memory Maker window and must be purchased separately.
- The Memory Maker window
ends on the 30th day at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time following the date any
Photo is first downloaded or you otherwise redeem your Memory Maker entitlement, whichever occurs first. All Photos taken or captured outside of your Memory Maker window must be purchased separately. Certain Photos may not be available for purchase on an individual basis.
- Memory Maker entitlement may be linked to one (1) Guest. Only the person who has the Memory Maker entitlement linked to their Disney account ("Memory Maker Guest") can download Photos taken or captured during the Memory Maker window.
- Photos taken during the Memory Maker window must be downloaded before they expire. All Photos will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. MyDisneyPhotoPass.com does not offer options for permanent storing of photos. Expired Photos will be deleted from the system.
- Memory Maker Guest must be present in order to get select attraction and select dining Photos associated to their Disney account.
- If other Guests chose to share their Photos taken during the Memory Maker window with the Memory Maker Guest via their Disney accounts, then the Memory Maker Guest will have the ability to download those Photos (photo sharing rules subject to change).
- Photos (i) captured and sold by ESPN GameDay Photos, Wild Africa Trek photos, Disney Cruise Line;
(ii) or captured by Disney Event Group (including but not limited to
Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, group and convention photos and family
portrait sessions) or captured at a runDisney event or by any third
party operators at Walt Disney World Resort are not included in Memory Maker.
- Guests who purchase Memory Maker as part of a Magic Your Way vacation package must link their Magic Your Way vacation package reservation to their Disney account. Upon linking their reservation, Memory Maker will automatically be linked to the reservation's primary Guest's Disney account and that Guest will be the Memory Maker Guest.
- Memory Maker is intended for the personal use of the Memory Maker Guest. Solicitation and/or acceptance by the Memory Maker Guest of any consideration or remuneration from other Guests for Memory Maker downloads is a violation of these terms and the limited license and may result in removal of all images associated with the Memory Maker Guest's account.
- Disney PhotoPass service
reserves the right to refuse to post or remove Photos of poor quality or
Photos with inappropriate or offensive subject matter in our sole
- Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged Photos.
- Your Memory Maker Card is a RF Device as defined in the "Radio Frequency Cards and MagicBands" section of the My Magic+ Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that all RF Devices linked to your My Disney Experience account, including a Memory Maker Card, can be used to access other entitlements also linked to your account, such as park admission, FastPass+ selections and touch to pay (if available). Please keep all RF Devices safe and secure.