2023 Disneyland Vacation Packages, Tickets and Room Reservations
Disney100 Years of Wonder Celebration at Disneyland Resort
Starting January 27th, 2023, Happiest Place on Earth will receive new platinum-infused décor, new sparkling looks for Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and their pals, special food and beverage offerings, and so much more.
- Disney100 Wondrous Journeys Nighttime Spectacular: “Gaze in wonder as 100 years of Disney animation swirls around you in this brand new nighttime spectacular!”
- Disney 100 “World of Color – One”: “Watch some of the most courageous, loving and inspiring characters soar to life in new ways during this enchanting extravaganza.”
- Magic Happens Parade: “In spring 2023, witness the return of this whimsical Disneyland Park parade celebrating magical moments from legendary Disney stories.
DISNEYLAND RESERVATION REQUESTS
Select this option if you are looking for an all-inclusive Disneyland stay with theme park admission. This option will also allow you to add Disney Genie+, airport transfers, and vacation insurance.
Select this option if you want to book a Disneyland Resort Hotel room only without theme park admission or if you are requesting one of the discounts currently offered for Magic Key Cardholders, Disney Visa Cardholders, Military, etc.
Disneyland All-Inclusive Packages
When you purchase a Disneyland Resort hotel vacation package from the Walt Disney Travel Company, your package will include:
Theme Park Tickets
Each Guest ages 3 and over on the reservation will receive a Disneyland Resort eTicket for 2-5 days (depending on package selection) with admission to one park per day, valid for entry into either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. For an additional fee, your tickets can even be upgraded to Disneyland Resort Park Hopper eTickets! With Park Hopper eTickets, you select the first park you will visit for the day, and you may cross over and switch between parks on the same day beginning at 1:00 PM, with an appropriate park reservation, subject to each park’s capacity limitations. To enter a park, both a valid ticket and park reservation for the same park on the same date, are required for Guests ages 3 and older. A separate park reservation is required for each day you plan to visit the theme parks. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability, and staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel does not guarantee a park reservation. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
- Early Entry: Get a jump start on your day!Disneyland Resort Hotel guests can enjoy Early Entry for 30 minutes prior to each park’s opening, daily, to enjoy select attractions, dining and shopping.
- Proximity and Direct Theme Park Access: Not only are all three hotels within close walking distance to the parks, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel guests now have a special entrance to Disney California Adventure park just across from the hotel, near the park’s Seaside Souvenirs and Corn Dog Castle. Guests of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa enjoy entry to Disney California Adventure through their own special park entrance into Grizzly Peak and guests at the Disneyland Hotel can hop aboard the Disneyland Monorail to be transported into Tomorrowland in Disneyland park!
- Hotel Activities: Learn to draw Disney characters, or learn to play the ukulele and hula dance! Visit the Guest Services Desk located in each hotel lobby during your stay for a complete schedule of current activities and locations.
- Direct-to-Room Service: Go straight to your room when you are notified it is ready with online check-in, and the digital key feature from your smartphone opens your door! A Bluetooth-enabled device with the latest version of the Disneyland app is required.
- Dining Delivery: Select restaurants in the Downtown Disney District provide meal delivery services. Scan the QR code right from your in-room TV to access the links to those restaurants’ delivery webpages to place your order that can be delivered right to your Disneyland Resort Hotel lobby.
- Package Delivery: The treasures you’ve purchased during your visit in the parks can be delivered to your Disneyland Resort Hotel the next day. Plus, you can even charge select Disneyland Resort shopping and dining purchases right to your room through the Disneyland app.
- Coming Soon! Preferred Dine Access will offer you, as a Disneyland Resort Hotel guest, the opportunity to have preferred access to a limited number of reservations at select hotel table service restaurants during the dates of your hotel stay. Stay tuned for more details!
- Magical Extras Savings
Sprinkle some extra pixie dust on your vacation with 10% off at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District!
- Exclusive for 2022 arrivals! Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ Bowling Discount
Get the fun rolling with some savings on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ in the Downtown Disney District! Guests traveling on a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package receive $5.00 off bowling per person. Applicable to walk-in rates only. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount. Time allotted on the lanes reflects the number of people in your group.
- Pin and Lanyard
The magic starts with an exclusive Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin and lanyard. (Designs may vary. Available to all Guests ages 3 and over on your reservation.)
Save Up to 20% on Select Stays at a Disneyland Resort Hotel This Winter
Save up to 20% at a Disneyland Resort hotel on most Sunday through Thursday nights—from January 9 through March 9, 2023. Book through March 6, 2023. Subject to availability. Explore room savings with this offer on stays at a Disneyland Resort hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 9 through March 9, 2023.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save up to 20% on both Standard and Premium room types
- Save up to 20% on both Standard and Premium room types
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save up to 10% on both Standard and Premium room types
Book now through March 6, 2023. Travel must be completed by March 10, 2023.
Are you interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets and park reservations to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience exciting things at both parks. Each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room stay at the same hotel.
- Valid for most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 9 through March 9, 2023.
- Book now through March 6, 2023. Travel must be completed by March 10, 2023.
- Room types included in this offer are Standard, Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid for select Concierge rooms or for Signature or Premium suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for the same date and the same park are required to enter a theme park. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park reservations.
- Get a No Obligation Quote
There's so much to see and do at the Disneyland Resort - including two Disney theme parks filled with magic, plus all the dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities in the Downtown Disney District.
Special Southern California Resident Ticket Offer
Don’t miss this golden opportunity! For a limited time, SoCal residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for just $73 per day with the purchase of a special 3-day, 1-park per day ticket for admission on weekdays only, subject to park reservation availability.
Kick off the new year by visiting Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park! Enjoy the excitement at the Lunar New Year celebration and the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, ride favorite attractions, watch dazzling nighttime spectaculars and more!
Southern California residents, get tickets now to take advantage of this special limited-time offer. Then, visit 3 times on weekdays only, from January 2 through May 25, 2023—subject to theme park reservation availability.
Special Southern California Resident Ticket at a Glance
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $219 ($73/Day)
- Admission on Weekdays Only
- Park Reservations Required
Park Hopper Ticket upgrade and Disney Genie+ service can be added for additional fees at the time of ticket purchase.
Before buying your tickets, be sure park reservations are available for the dates you want to visit.
- Offer valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000- 93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2023, and are not valid before January 2, 2023. Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days.
- Tickets are valid on weekdays only and subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday.
- The following blockout dates apply in 2023: January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29; February 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26; March 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26; April 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30; May 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with a valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
For Guests (ages 3 and older) to enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, limited in availability, and subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.