Walt Disney World Resort Benefits
There's nothing that compares to staying in the “middle of the magic”. Select a Walt Disney World resort and there you are!
With 22 uniquely themed Disney Resorts to choose from, there's bound to be one that's the right fit for your budget and vacation style.
Besides being surrounded by "Mickey Magic" there are some outstanding benefits offered exclusively to guests staying at a Disney resort.
- Extra Magic Hours: Each day, one of Disney’s magical theme parks opens one hour early exclusively for resort guests, or stays open up to three hours later. Simply show your Disney Resort ID with your regular admission ticket and you're there.
- Magical Express: If you're flying into the Orlando Airport, you can use Disney's Magical Express option. A Deluxe motorcoach transports you to and from the airport to your Disney resort at no charge.
Convenient Transportation at No Extra Charge: Motor coaches, monorails and watercaraft transport you from any Disney resort to and from Disney theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney.
- Dining Plan: Guests selecting accommodations at a Disney-owned and – operated resort hotel can book Disney’s Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining, which includes two meals per day and a snack per person, per package night at more than 100 select restaurants across the
- Charging to Room/Package Delivery: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also opt to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotels