What are the Disney World package options?
- Disney’s Magic Your Way Package – includes accommodations at an onsite Disney-owned and –operated resort hotel, and Magic Your Way Base Tickets.
- Disney’s Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining – includes accommodations at an onsite Disney-owned and –operated resort hotel, Magic Your Way Base Tickets, and a great dining plan that offers a convenient and affordable way to enjoy two meals and a snack per person, per package night at more than 100 participating restaurants throughout Walt Disney World®.
- Disney’s Magic Your Way Premium Package – offers everything found in the Disney’s Magic Your Way Package, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner per person per package night and an assortment of other exclusive opportunities – unlimited use of recreation, tours, admission to Cirque du Soleil® La NoubaTM, and other great features.
- Magic Your Way Platinum Package -includes all the features of the Magic Your Way Premium Package plus pre-arrival itinerary planning, specialty fireworks cruise, reserved seating at Fantasmic!, spa treatment, additional dining options, plus more.
Does this mean Disney will no longer offer occasional special offers?
These new packages address the cost of Walt Disney World theme park tickets and packages. Walt Disney World may create special offers in the future based on business need.
Do all guests on a package need to select the same ticket?
Yes. Guests in the same party that are on a package must select the same ticket and any corresponding options.
Do guests staying in the same room have to be on the same package?
Yes, with the exception of convention delegates and other group-related bookings.
When purchasing a package, does the length of the ticket need to correspond with the number of nights I’m staying in Central Florida?
No, in most cases the length of the ticket no longer has to correspond with the number of nights a guest is planning to stay in Central Florida or at the Walt Disney World Resort. However, guest feedback has consistently shown that a ticket length that corresponds with the number of nights someone stays in the Central Florida area is optimum, and that will always be the first ticket offered to a guest/agent. However, this new ticket strategy allows a guest to select the pass and benefits that best fits their travel plans.
However, guests selecting Disney’s Magic Your Way Premium Package will be required to have the length of the Magic Your Way passes be equal to the number of nights of the resort stay plus one day.
Is there a minimum length of stay for a package?
No. With the Disney’s Magic Your Way packages, a minimum length of stay of three nights is no longer a requirement. That is yet another enhancement over the previous roster of Walt Disney World packages including Disney’s Dream Maker package.
Are these packages only bookable with Disney-owned and -operated hotels? What about the Swan and Dolphin hotels or Downtown Disney hotels? What packages will be available featuring accommodations at these hotels?
Yes, Disney’s Magic Your Way packages feature accommodations only at Disney-owned and –operated resort hotels. Clients interested in accommodations at another Central Florida alternative, like the Swan and Dolphin hotels, or those within the Downtown Disney area, can select from the following:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Package
- Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotel Package
- Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel Package
All four packages include accommodations at those area hotels as well as the Magic Your Way Base Ticket with the ability to include any ticket add-on options.
Will the Walt Disney Travel Company continue to offer preferred viewing locations for fireworks?
No, not at this time.