9 Days / 8 Nights
Porto, Lisbon, Douro Valley, Sintra, Cascais, & The Algarve
Discover the dramatic coastline, robust epicurean flavors and stunning architecture that has influenced societies all around the globe, as you immerse yourself in the vibrant coastal culture of Portugal located on the Atlantic Ocean.
- Pena Palace Private, After-Hours Tour
Take in the beauty of this iconic Romanticist castle—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—on a private, after-hours tour.
- Bridge Climb in Porto
Reach new heights as you climb the soaring arch of Porto’s Arrábida Bridge on the only bridge climb of its kind in Europe.
- Port Wine-Tasting & Tour of Celebrated Port Wine Lodge
Tour one of Porto’s renowned Port wine lodges where you’ll learn about the making of this popular beverage and the region it comes from. Then enjoy a tasting of this prestigious and well-known Portuguese wine.
- Tile & Cheese-Making Workshop
Take part in hands-on workshops as you learn how two of Portugal’s most popular crafts—tiles and cheese—are made, and then put your newfound knowledge to the test as you create your own handmade tile and cheese.
- Yacht Tour Along the Lisbon Waterfront
Learn about Portugal’s vibrant history while getting a unique perspective of Lisbon as you cruise along the waterfront on a private yacht.
- Kayaking on the Douro River
Paddle atop the clear, calm waters of the Douro River and enjoy a relaxing kayak excursion through the stunning, lush scenery that surrounds you.
- Graffiti Tuk-Tuk Tour of Lisbon
Cruise through the streets of Lisbon on a privately guided tuk-tuk tour where you’ll check out the city’s vibrant graffiti scene.
- E-Bike Ride Along the Coast of Cascais
Enjoy a leisurely e-bike ride on the trails along the sandy beaches and bustling marina of Cascais, the coastal resort town that offers breathtaking views at every turn.
- Cliff Hike to Carvoeiro Beach
Start your day with a scenic hike along the cliffs overlooking the charming Carvoeiro Beach, where you’ll be treated to some of the area’s most spectacular views.
2021 Departure Dates for Portugal:
- March 27, 2021
- April 10, 2021: Adult-Exclusive* (18 and older)
- April 24, 2021
- May 15, 2021: Adult-Exclusive* (18 and older)
- May 29, 2021
- June 12, 2021
- June 26, 2021
- July 10, 2021
- July 24, 2021
- August 7, 2021
- August 21, 2021
- September 11, 2021: Adult-Exclusive* (18 and older)
- September 25, 2021: Adult-Exclusive* (18 and older)
- October 9, 2021: Adult-Exclusive* (18 and older)
*For Adventures on the Adult-Exclusive Portugal vacation, you’ll experience:
- Jose Maria da Fonseca Winery Tour
Spend a lovely morning on a private tour of this family-owned winery that has been producing some of Portugal’s most renowned wines for almost 2 centuries.
Adventure Daily Itinerary
Full Itinerary will appear here once it is released
Trip Overview Details:
- Arrive: Porto Airport (OPO)
- Return: Faro-Algarve Airport (FAO)
InterContinental Porto – Palacio das Cardosas
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa
Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort
8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
Minimum Age: 6
Suggested Age: 8+