We have sold out of our group space and are now booking at RCL's prevailing rates. Below are estimated totals based on estimated rack rates and do not reflect any current RCCL promotion. When making your reservation, we will book you at the best rate available for the category chosen. Pricing and availability are subject to change. We will contact you prior to processing payment if your total is greater than what is shown here.
Pricing based on total number of guests per stateroom regardless of age. All pricing shown includes all taxes, fees and port charges but DOES NOT include air, transfers or trip insurance. We are sorry to report that we do not have any single staterooms that will sleep 5 or more on this sailing. If you are a party of 5 or more you will need
to book two separate staterooms.
Pricing and availability are subject to change. We will contact you prior to processing payment if your total is greater than what is shown here.
Please DO NOT book this cruise on your own and then ask to have it transferred to our group. Only those booked directly with Dreams Unlimited Travel through the links below will be eligible to participate in our special events on Podcast Cruise 6.0.
*IMPORTANT: Pricing below is rack rate pricing. Discounts and specials may be available to lower your price. We will look for the lowest price possible and apply that to your booking, even if it is less than what is listed below.
Receive up to a $500 Shipboard Credit!!!
All staterooms on this sailing are eligible for our current Shipboard Credit which is based on your total cruise price at time of sailing. To see what your stateroom credit will be please visit
THIS PAGE of our site and use the chart for reference.**
Click on PRICE to book/hold stateroom and make a reservation
(Note: Similar categories at different prices reflect different locations on the ship)
*IMPORTANT: Deposit due on all staterooms will be $500 total, regardless of stateroom type or number of occupants.
*IMPORTANT: Shipboard Credit amount is based on final total price of your cruise reservation. Your actual Shipboard Credit may be lower if Dreams Unlimited Travel is able to get you a lower
price by applying an available discount.
Pricing includes all cruise fees, port charges and taxes but does not include air, transfers or trip insurance. Cruise Care Insurance
can be added later and varies depending on price of cruise. Transfers and pre and post cruise stays can be arranged once booking is deposited.
Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel
supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person
per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise. This charge would be in addition to the current Port Charges, Taxes and Fees used to calculate the above pricing.
OS - Owner's Suite with Balcony - (569 sq. ft., balcony 246 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, living area with table and sofa. Private balcony with table and chairs. Max Occupancy = 2
GS - Grand Suite with Balcony - (Dimensions vary by deck) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King. Private bathroom with tub and single sink, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa bed. Dimensions vary by deck. Max Occupancy = 2
JS - Junior Suite with Balcony - (287 sq. ft., balcony 78 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub, sitting area with table and sofa. Max Occupancy = 4
D1 - Superior Ocean View with Balcony - (182 sq. ft., balcony 53 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Max Occupancy = 4
D3 - Superior Ocean View with Balcony - (182 sq. ft., balcony 53 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Max Occupancy = 4
D4 - Superior Ocean View with Balcony - (182 sq. ft., balcony 53 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Max Occupancy = 4
B1 - Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony - (182 sq. ft., balcony 47 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, boardwalk view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Max Occupancy = 4
C1 - Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony - (182 sq. ft., balcony 50 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, central park view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Max Occupancy = 4
M - Interior Stateroom - (179 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert Queen), private bathroom and sitting area. Max Occupancy = 2
Occupancy: 5,400 double occupancy; 6,296 maximum
Gross Tonnage: 225,282
Length: 1,186.5 feet
Beam: 213 feet
Draft: 30 feet
Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
Ship's Registry: Bahamas
Entered Service: November 22, 2008
Refurbished: October 14, 2014
Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising, Oasis of the Seas its groundbreaking design introduced seven distinct neighborhoods built for ultimate enjoyment. Hop on a classic carousel on the Boardwalk, then watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea. Let imaginations soar in the Youth Zone the largest kids' area at sea or at the Pool & Sports Zone, where you'll find FlowRider surf simulators and zip line views. Unwind with a stroll in Central Park a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants or melt away stress at Vitality Spa. Jazz up your evening with Tony Award-winning Broadway hit CATS, or hit the Royal Promenade for memorable moments with DreamWorks Experience characters and duty-free shopping including Kate Spade. Join us onboard the ship that changed cruising in a world where innovation rules.
- The scheduled introduction of dynamic dining on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas has been postponed until later in the year. Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas' guests will continue to enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining -- as well as the flexible My Time Dining program -- in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships
- Expanded selections at the Windjammer Marketplace, with theme dinners every evening
- Grilled sausages and franks at the Boardwalk Dog House
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, now on Deck 4
Kids & Families
- DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Broadway's second longest running musical, CATS
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including Coach, art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Designer boutiques from both Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
- A Britto Gallery for limited-edition artworks, giftware and collectibles
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and a Coach store
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club and new larger Diamond Lounge with ocean views.
Learn more about the ship experiences on Oasis of the Seas - CLICK HERE
The premier EarMarked Diamond status level recognizes top agencies' exemplary sales performance in Disney Vacation Planning.