Completely furnished and fully equipped, your villa at Sheraton Vistana Villages provides a welcome retreat with all the conveniences of home. Free Wi-Fi
Call 1-888-847-8262 and mention Rate Code "DMNHK"
*Does not include daily housekeeping, however, it may be purchased at the front desk for a nominal fee. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available for these rates.
Completely furnished and fully equipped, your villa at Sheraton Vistana Villages provides a welcome retreat with all the conveniences of home. Here you can enjoy your leisure in spacious comfort, yet with all the flourishes and services of a world-class Sheraton resort. Separate living room, dining room, and a kitchen or kitchenette make these one- and two-bedroom villas the ideal solution for any vacation. Here you truly can have it all. Imagine stepping into your personal sanctuary located within a 95-acre gated enclave. Entrenched with unimagined thoughtfulness and attentiveness, Sheraton Vistana Villages will take you to a new level of perfection.
Enjoy hideaway privacy in the center of a world of activity. From your screened balcony or patio, you’ll experience a profound feeling of secure peacefulness. Every need has been anticipated at this resort, whether you wish to lounge in your comfortable accommodations, swim under waterfalls or practice your serve on the tennis courts. A fitness center, swimming pool, children’s pool with interactive fountains, basketball and volleyball courts are all at your disposal, and golfing is within easy reach. Just minutes away are all that makes Orlando a popular destination – The Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando – plus scores of shopping and dining venues.
Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m. Guests arriving early may check their bags with the front desk prior to check-in time.Express check-out is also available, providing for a quick and convenient check-out.
A wide variety of daily activities are offered for all ages featuring arts and crafts, tournaments and poolside bingo.
Every Wednesday and Sunday night the resorts sponsors a dive-in movie, free of charge for all guests of the resort. Popcorn is provided free of charge as well. Guests can inquire at the activities desk for more detailed information.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Activities sponsors a golf outing to one of the area's many great courses. Reservations must be made with Activities by noon on the Monday and Wednesday prior. Golf club rental is also available.
Once guests have checked in they may purchase tickets to most of the area attractions and make dining arrangements at the Dining, Attractions and Transportation Desk located on the lobby level of the Resort Reception Center. Actual tickets are sold, not vouchers, so long lines can be avoided by purchasing ahead of time.
- Walt Disney World Resort – 4 mile to the entrance of the property
- Universal Orlando Resort – 10 miles
- Wet 'n Wild Florida – 3 miles
- Sea World Adventure Park, Orlando – 4 miles
- Discovery Cove, Orlando – 4 miles
- Gatorland - 9 miles
- The Holy Land Experience – 13 miles
- Orlando Science Center – 18 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! – 5 miles
- Arabian Nights – 6 miles
- Capone's Dinner and Show – 4 miles
- House of Blues Orlando – 15 miles
- SeaWorld Makahiki Luau – 3 miles
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament – 5 miles
- Pirates Dinner Adventure – 6 miles
- Skull Kingdom - Chamber of Magic Dinner Show – 6 miles
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows – 7 miles
- Merry Mystery Adventures Dinner Show Children's Mysteries – 7 miles
- Orlando Premium Outlets – 3 miles
- Pointe Orlando – 4 miles
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores – 4 miles
- Prime 1 Outlets – 9 miles
- Festival Bay at International Drive – 9 miles
- The Florida Mall – 8 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – 10.5 miles
- Flagler Station - Flagler station serves a full line of deli items for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as Starbuck’s coffee. Guests are welcome to dine in or take out.
- Breakfast— limited a la carte continental breakfast daily either on the back patio behind the lobby or in the mail lobby itself—featuring items like doughnuts, croissants, muffins and coffee
- Lunch and Dinner—weather permitting they will be providing a la carte grill service out by the main pool where you can get things like hamburgers, hotdog's, chicken sandwiches, etc—at this point, they don’t have an “indoor solution” for when it rains as far as cooking/grilling the food so bad weather means that the grill will be closed during that time.
- Room service—room service will be offered on a very limited basis when the grill is open
- Last but not least an alternative while Flagler’s deli is closed, Sheraton Vistana Villages is within a few miles of several restaurants as well as a grocery store that is very convenient to their location.